Would you like to quit smoking easily — without stress?
This process has been used to help thousands of people just like you to stop smoking easily and become a non-smoker for life. And the best part is that you can quit smoking without cravings or withdrawals.
Some say it’s like they were never a smoker at all or they just forgot to smoke. That’s because this method removes your old triggers to light up — with coffee, after a meal, while driving or talking on the phone, when going out or drinking, etc.
And NO WEIGHT GAIN! Because there’s no voice in the back of your head telling you to smoke and no cravings so you don’t feel the urge to reach for food to take the place of cigarettes. You are just free!
NOTE: This process also works for vaping e-cigarettes, pot smoking, and chewing tobacco or dipping (snuff) tobacco.
How is this different from what I’ve tried in the past?
- Use hypnosis to clear the habit and cravings from the subconscious mind, where habits and unconscious behaviors are stored
- Use neurological tapping to clear cravings from the body and nervous system
- No cravings or withdrawals
- A single session is all most people need
- Our method has a 90% success rate
- Guaranteed for life with free backup session if needed (but it’s rarely needed)
- About 2 weeks before your appointment, I recommend you start supplements to prevent cravings in the body. This is optional, but is important to support the body and help manage stress. Go to the supplements page for more information and ordering links.
How do I know this will work?
This specific method has helped thousands of people quit smoking with a success rate of 90-95% working with practitioners around the world. That’s why I can offer a lifetime guarantee with a back-up session since very few people need it.
There’s no need to judge yourself for smoking or beat yourself up for not being able to quit before. I don’t judge and I’ll show you why you shouldn’t either.
Health benefits of giving up smoking
- After 24 hours, your risk of heart attack begins to decrease.
- After 1 year, your risk of heart disease decreases to half that of a current smoker.
- After 5-15 years, your risk of stroke is the same as people who have never smoked.
Financial benefits of giving up smoking
You probably already know the health benefits of stopping smoking — better health, more energy, less illness, no more coughing, improve current health conditions, and avoiding future health problems.
Have you also thought about the financial benefits of stopping smoking?
The cost of cigarettes adds up over time.
The average cost of a pack of cigarettes in Minnesota is $8.94 (as of 7/1/19)
15 cigarettes a day = $2,447 per year $32,257 over 10 years
1 pack a day = $3,263 per year $43,010 over 10 years
2 packs a day = $6,526 per year $86,020 over 10 years
When you quit smoking, you could SAVE about $2,447 to $6,526 per year or more!
Think of all the things you could do with that money!
The cost of the treatment is just a fraction of what you’re already spending on cigarettes.
What people are saying about this process
Are you ready to find your freedom?
I only want to work with people who are sure they are ready.
It needs to be your choice to quit smoking – not because of pressure from anyone else. You should really want to quit, not just feel like you have to or you should. You need to be fully committed.
If you are at a motivation level of a 9 or 10, then you are ready.
When you do want to start saving money and enjoying better health?
Contact me for a free 15-minute phone strategy session.
What is the investment to gain your freedom forever?
Single payment of $197
Two monthly payments of $99
When do you want to start saving money and enjoying better health?
Contact me for a free 15-minute phone strategy session
or to make an appointment if you’re eager to get started.
Evening and weekend appointments available.
A single 2-hour session is all most people need.